The best possible ergonomics in existing cabins as well
The ‘S’ in Ergoseat stands for ‘standing’. This is in contrast to the Ergoseat H, which is installed suspended in the cabin. The Ergoseat S can be installed on the floor of an operator cabin. This is why the cabin’s structure does not need to be able to accommodate a ceiling assembly. Yet the seat offers the benefit of various adjustment options and field of view, which makes the Ergoseat S extremely suitable as a replacement for existing operator seats.
The Ergoseat S makes it easy and comfortable for the operator to use the forearms as support and to operate the consoles with his/her hands. The load placed on the neck and back decreases significantly as a result of this feature, which enables the operator to be and continue to be efficient. The entire design of the Ergoseat S contributes to improved visibility from the operator cabin. Combined with the operator’s ergonomic sitting position, an efficient and safe crane is within reach.
- Easily adjustable consoles.
- Consoles promote the use of forearms for support.
- Fewer neck and back complaints due to the ergonomic sitting position.
- Can be installed in most existing traditional cabins.
- Over 700 Ergoseat chairs have been delivered throughout the world.